Sweetland On Ice
Beginning Friday, November 20 and lasting through February 15, 2021, the Great Lawn at Sweetland Amphitheatre will host a covered 5,500 square foot open-air ice-skating rink provided and operated by Sweetland Amphitheatre. Bring your family and friends to this winter wonderland and enjoy holiday decorations, a spectator section with heaters to enjoy the ice-skating action, and affordable concessions.
TICKET INFORMATION: (tax included in all pricing)
- Ice Skating + Skate Rental: $14.00
- Kids Ice Skating + Skate Rental (10 years & under): $10.00
- Bring Your Own Skates: $8.00
- Group Rate (10+ people): $12 Adults / $8 Kids
Tickets include 2-hour enjoyment of the ice rink. One you turn in your skates, you will need to purchase another ticket to skate again that day. The ice rink will be cleared periodically for ice maintenance and special programming.
- Monday – Wednesday: Closed for Private Parties
- Thursday & Friday: 5PM – 9PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 12PM – 9PM
- Thanksgiving Week (Nov. 23 – Nov. 27): 12PM – 9PM
- Christmas Break (Dec. 21 – Jan. 1): 12PM – 9PM
We will be limiting our capacity to only 200 people under the Ice Rink Tent at one time. This will allow everyone ample space inside of the 5,500 square foot ice rink plus surrounding areas. Hand sanitizing stations will be setup in several areas inside of the facility.
Please be aware that the Rink will be implementing a mandatory face mask policy this season. This means all guests, skaters and parents will be required to wear a mask while in the facility.
- Your mask may be removed by participants when taking the ice but should be put back on immediately following.
- Parents, guests and ice skaters may remove mask to eat and drink.
- Mask must be worn when walking around the facility.
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Any guests entering the facility without a face mask may purchase one from the front desk for $1.
The mask requirement is a precautionary measure to continue to go above and beyond the CDC’s required safety standards, and to further help limit the spread of COVID-19. Our team will continue to place an emphasis on wiping down handles, surfaces, tables, doors, and all common areas.